Prompt: Find the 11th Dimension
We are all familiar with four dimensions: our three spacial dimensions plus time. What we are less familiar with are seven hidden dimensions. Over the years physicists have attempted to explain all of the particles and fundamental forces of nature in one theory by modelling them as vibrations of tiny strings. This unified theory or "M-Theory" is only possible in an 11-dimensional vibration field.
Our featured artists will attempt to "find the 11th dimension" as part of an interactive art exhibit at the heart of Georgetown's design district.
Location: L2 Lounge (3315 Cady's Alley NW)
Date: 13th of May
Time: 10PM - 3AM
- Ashley Templeton (Director at Guarisco Gallery)
- Susan Calloway (Director at Susan Calloway Fine Arts)
- Matthew Curry (Grammy nominated artist, and founder of Imagefed)
- Jennie Beuhler (Director at DTR Gallery)
- Robin Bell (Award winning video journalist, and professor at the Corcoran College of Art and Design)
- LA Johnson (Art Director at NPR, and founder of the Intentional)
- Peter Chang (Founder of No Kings Collective)
- Michael Clements (Founder of ArtJamz)